Activities abound around the Kaikoura District and are all easy to get to. Here are a few of the many things that may prick up your interest to do on land
- Enjoy the local township with it’s many shops and eateries, you’ll find all you will need
- Hike the Kaikoura Peninsula Walkway – three hours return to visit a seal colony, limestone formations and seabird colony
- Play a game of golf or tennis.
- Take a Mountain Bike Ride along the many MTB tracks around Kaikoura
- Take a farm Quad bike Tour : 4 Wheel Adventures.
- Visit Fyffe House, a colonial whaler’s cottage or the local Museum
- Enjoy our local crayfish (rocklobster): Wining and Dining
- Visit the Museum and take in the events of the 2016 Kaikoura Earthquake
- Escape from the busy world at Indulge Body & Soul, Kaikoura’s only multi award winning Day Spa.
- Enjoy a local bushwalk up to our native forests
- Or just relax in our private garden or Spa and soak in the view.
Whether it it is on Sea or on Land, Kiakoura has a wealth of activities and pursuits you can follow up on. We will be pleased to help you find an activity just suited to your requirements