With a local Airport and our Sea Going Vessels, a trip out over or on the Kaikoura Sea is second to none. Kaikoura has resident whales, dolphins and seals and are easily viewed by sea or by air. Here are a few of the many sea and air based activities
- Go whale-watching by boat or air with Whale Watch.
- Swim with or observe the dolphins on a Dolphin Encounter.
- Experience seal swimming with a land-based or boat-based guided seal snorkeling tour : Seal Swim Kaikoura.
- Take a bird watching tour to view seabirds, albatross, mollymawks, petrels and many more: Oceanwings.
- Kaikoura Kayaks – you can’t get closer to the wildlife of New Zealand’s natural coastline than in a kayak in Kaikoura.
- Go on a Fishing trip.
- Go surfing at the local surf beaches
Whether it it is on Sea or on Land, Kiakoura has a wealth of activities and pursuits you can follow up on. We will be pleased to help you find an activity just suited to your requirements